Only simple English Manual comes with this driver board, so you should know electronics if you want to purchase it, thank you!
The new design for the T8435: the 4 axis T8435 stepper motor driver. In adaption of the prone position 8435 chip, we install the larger thermal sink in the bottom, and adapt the FR307 heavy current diode. The new design of the wire-connection and the pin-insert, this two-way input design makes the connection more convenient. The semi-flow uses the 555 chip.
- Toshiba TA8435H chip - maximum 2.5A drive current !
- Click here to down load TA8435H Data sheet
- 1 - 1/8 micro step setting
- Chip 555 adapts the SOP( SURFACE MOUNT)
- In application of the SMT solder-reflow technic.
- Add the 24V and 5V indication LED light
- Use the DCDC as the isolation of the front and the end power supply, in order to protect the parallel ports
- The manual control connector and the limit connector use the DB15 and DB9 connection port support the relay extension
- Can extend the 5th axis
- Please connect the power supply to the power switch of 12-24 V, 5A
* Also we have suitable power supply for selling, please feel free to contact us if you have any demands !
- The power output of 12 V shall be applied to the radiator fan of 12V.
- The interface of driver shall be connected with 2-phase, 4/6 wires stepper motor within 2A current
- This board can work with both unipolar and bipolarstepper motors
- The spindle motor is controlled by Parallel Interface. The voltage of the spindle motor must comply with the scope of the supply voltage.
- Support most parallel softwares KCAM4, MACH3 etc.
- Power supply: 12V-24V DC, 5A
- Output current: peak value 2.5A per phase (2A recommended)
- Resolution setup: full step, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8
- Dimension: 18(L) x 13(W) x 3.6(H) cm
- Net weight: 375g
- For more information, pls click here to Download User Manual
- 4 Axis Driver Board
- Software CD (Mach3 + English User Manual)